Ripple Vs. SEC Update: Pro-XRP Lawyer Reveals The Next Major Dates To Watch | Bitcoinist.com
A pro-XRP lawyer has disclosed the final dates of the Ripple and SEC case, sharing insights into the next major upcoming dates....
- Pro-XRP lawyer, John E. Deaton, has disclosed the final dates of the Ripple and SEC case.
- The court has ordered both parties to conclude all remedies-related discovery by February 12, 2024.
- The plaintiff (US SEC) is mandated to file its brief regarding the remedies by March 13, 2024.
- Ripple, the defendant, can file its opposition by April 12, 2024.
- The plaintiff is expected to file its response to the defendant's opposition by April 29, 2024.
- Deaton predicts that the Ripple and SEC lawsuit will likely culminate in July.
The article provides information about the final dates of the Ripple and SEC case, as disclosed by a pro-XRP lawyer. The sentiment is neutral, focusing on the legal proceedings and predictions made by the lawyer.