XRP Holders' Lawyer Teases Incoming 'Big Announcement'
Crypto lawyer stirs community curiosity with potential 'big announcement'...
- XRP holders' lawyer John Deaton has teased a "Big Announcement" to be made later.
- The announcement is dependent on certain conditions.
- Deaton is involved in the ongoing lawsuit between Ripple Labs Inc. and the SEC.
- He represents XRP holders as well as customers of Coinbase and Binance involved in lawsuits against the SEC.
- The community is speculating on the nature of the announcement, with some suggesting it could involve the SEC whistleblower Steven Nerayoff.
- Deaton is seen as an authority in the industry for insights and analysis of high-profile cases.
Go to publisher site
The sentiment of the article is neutral, providing information about John Deaton's announcement and the speculation surrounding it.
You May Ask
Who is John Deaton and what role does he play in the ongoing lawsuit between Ripple and the SEC?What conditions need to be met for the "Big Announcement" to be made?Who else does John Deaton represent besides XRP holders in the lawsuits against the SEC?What are some speculations about the nature of the announcement?Why is John Deaton considered an authority in the industry?