XRP Beats Bitcoin (BTC) as Most Popular Asset on South Korea's Bithumb
XRP has surpassed Bitcoin in terms of trading volume on Bithumb...
- XRP has surpassed Bitcoin as the most traded asset on South Korean exchange Bithumb.
- XRP/KRW trading pair accounted for 17.85% of all volumes on Bithumb, totaling $30,818,226.
- XRP's dominance on Korean crypto exchanges is attributed to the unique market structure and preference for altcoins.
- XRP has shown a slight bullish sign due to mild trader capitulation.
- There has been a spike in XRP active addresses, which could indicate a potential price jump.
Go to publisher site
The sentiment of the article is generally positive, highlighting XRP's achievement in surpassing Bitcoin in trading volume and the potential bullish signs for the cryptocurrency.
You May Ask
Which cryptocurrency has surpassed Bitcoin in trading volume on South Korean exchange Bithumb?What percentage of trading volume does the XRP/KRW trading pair account for on Bithumb?Why is XRP dominating on Korean crypto exchanges?What bullish sign has been observed for XRP?What does the spike in XRP active addresses suggest?