Why Ben Armstrong Believes XRP’s $0.62 Price Is a Game-Changer
XRP “cooling off” after its case with the SEC could actually be a good thing, according to YouTuber Ben Armstrong. Read more on CE....
- Ben Armstrong believes that XRP "cooling off" after the SEC case is beneficial for the token.
- The lower price allows traders and corporate investors to stock up on XRP.
- XRP is currently trading at $0.6086 after a 1.51% dip.
- Armstrong sees the current price as an opportunity for institutional and corporate investors.
- The increase in the global market cap is seen as a positive sign for XRP.
- Armstrong believes it was best for Ripple to cool down after winning the SEC case.
The sentiment in the article is generally positive. Ben Armstrong believes that the cooling off period for XRP after the SEC case is a good thing and presents an opportunity for investors to stock up on the token.