Whales Shift 9 Billion SHIB, Major Exchanges Involved – Price Turns Green
Close to 9 billion Shiba Inu has been transferred by anonymous whales with two top crypto exchanges involved in this...
- Over the past hour, 8.8 billion Shiba Inu (SHIB) tokens have been transferred between wallets, including major exchanges Binance and Gate.io.
- The SHIB price has risen by 2% and is now trading at $0.00000740 on Binance.
- Five transactions have occurred, with a minimum of 1.2 billion SHIB and a maximum of 2.4 billion SHIB being transferred.
- Some of the SHIB was sold on Gate.io, while a transaction moved SHIB from Binance 16 address to an unknown wallet.
- The remaining SHIB was transacted between anonymous whales' addresses.
- Lucie, a member of the Shiba Inu team, explains why she expects the price of Bone ShibaSwap (BONE) to surge once Shibarium mainnet is rolled out.
- Lucie cites increased demand for BONE from the community, its essentiality and utility as the gas token on Shibarium, limited token supply, network effect, and investor confidence as reasons for the potential price jump.
- BONE has also secured new listings on crypto exchanges, including Guardarian.
The sentiment of the article is mostly neutral, providing information about the transfer of SHIB tokens and the potential surge in price for BONE.