Web3 Infrastructure Firm Crossmint Launches Wallet-as-a-Service to Expand NFT Use Cases
The new API will allow users to create smart contracts and send NFTs via email, with the infrastructure to generate wallets for NFT collectors....
- Crossmint is launching an NFT wallet-as-a-service (WaaS) to help companies implement blockchain technologies into their existing goods and services.
- The NFT WaaS allows firms to create smart contracts and send NFTs via email, as well as generate wallets for NFT collectors.
- The white-label product also allows users to connect their wallets to third-party sites using decentralized application (dapp) services Wallet Connect or Crossmint Connect.
- Crossmint WaaS allows users to purchase NFTs in fiat.
- The service was previously offered to companies including airBaltic, Red Bull, ASUS, and Diageo, and is now being rolled out to the public.
- Crossmint's CEO hopes to tackle the cumbersome and unreliable user experience of Web3 with this product.
- Crossmint has previously teamed up with brands and players across the Web3 space to help facilitate NFT infrastructure, including Snoop Dogg's dynamic NFT collection.
The article has a positive sentiment, as it highlights the benefits of Crossmint's NFT wallet-as-a-service and its potential to improve the user experience of Web3.