Trader Joe Deactivates Frontend Following Potential Exploit
Trader Joe, a leading decentralized exchange (DEX), has been reportedly hacked following frontend vulnerability. Read more on CE....
- Trader Joe, a leading decentralized exchange (DEX), has been hacked.
- The DEX's team took down the front end to resolve and secure the platform.
- The vulnerability on the frontend interface caused tokens to route to an unknown contract.
- The exploit impacted about 100 users on four chains: Avalanche, Arbitrum, BNB, and Ethereum.
- The attack did not directly impact liquidity transactions, lending, or staking.
- The exploit was identified in a third-party analytics plugin.
- Users who performed transactions after 18:34 GMT were advised to revoke access to the contract address.
- Users were provided with steps to resolve their issues based on the chain they used.
Go to publisher site
The sentiment of the article is negative due to the hack and vulnerability.