How Secret Network’s Privacy as a Service Unlocks Web3 for the Next Billion Users
As the world of Web2 has evolved, we have experienced the erosion of our personal lives for the benefit of tech giants....
- The EU and other countries are fighting to reclaim the decision to make information public.
- Tik Tok, Instagram, and other major platforms have built empires on using and selling confidential information.
- Confidentiality is the missing piece for mainstream Web3 adoption, and Secret Network is the first blockchain to support privacy-preserving smart contracts.
- Secret Network is uniquely positioned to support the future of Web3 adoption by offering customizable privacy.
- Secret launched Privacy as a Service (PaaS), which is the ability for Secret’s privacy-preserving computation to be used beyond the borders of its own network.
- SCRT Labs is working on several Privacy as a Service products to be released over the next year.
The article has a negative sentiment towards the lack of privacy in Web2 and the need for confidentiality in Web3. However, it has a positive sentiment towards Secret Network and its Privacy as a Service framework.