Shibarium Gas Token BONE Added by Another Exchange, Price Goes Green
ShibaSwap Bone price has gone green, while meme coin has been listed by another exchange platform...
- ShibaSwap Bone (BONE) has been listed on the Guardarian platform, allowing users to buy it with fiat currencies.
- BONE is the governance token for the ShibaSwap decentralized exchange and will be used for paying gas fees on the Shibarium Layer 2 protocol.
- The transaction count on the Puppynet testnet has reached 25,141,478, and these transactions will be paid for in BONE once the mainnet launches.
- Gas fees will be used for burning the main token, SHIB, with a portion going to developers and a portion being converted into SHIB and transferred to dead-end wallets.
- BONE has gained exposure through listings on CoinSpot and SwyftX exchanges.
Go to publisher site
The sentiment in the article is mostly neutral, with information about the listing of BONE and the burn rate of SHIB.