Sam Bankman-Fried blames friends, colleagues, and lawyers in unreleased document cache
Former FTX CEO Sam Bankman-Fried heavily criticized past associates in an unpublished Twitter/X thread, according to The New York Times on Sept. 14....
- Former FTX CEO Sam Bankman-Fried has criticized colleagues and associates in a series of unpublished documents.
- Bankman-Fried blames individuals linked to FTX and Alameda Research for FTX's collapse.
- He partially blames Alameda Research CEO Caroline Ellison for avoiding risk management and not engaging in a hedging strategy.
- Bankman-Fried also criticizes Alameda Research co-CEO Sam Trabucco for minimal effort and prioritizing personal activities.
- He criticizes FTX's bankruptcy lawyers for fabricating the narrative of misappropriating customer funds.
- Bankman-Fried describes a meeting with Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao during a conference in Taiwan.
- Binance's negative coverage of Alameda led to FTX's liquidity crisis and the failed acquisition by Binance.
The article presents negative sentiments towards various individuals and entities, including criticism of colleagues, blame for FTX's collapse, and allegations of fabrication.