Robert Kiyosaki Again Champions Crypto, Labels Fiat 'FAKE'
Renowned author Robert Kiyosaki, best known for his personal finance book 'Rich Dad, Poor Dad,' has once again underlined his conviction that traditional fiat...
- Renowned author Robert Kiyosaki believes that traditional fiat currencies are becoming obsolete, while cryptocurrencies are the future of money.
- Kiyosaki expressed his support for cryptocurrencies on social media during the TOKEN2049 conference in Singapore.
- He referred to fiat currency as "FAKE money" and emphasized the impending shift towards cryptocurrencies as the primary medium of exchange.
- Kiyosaki owns Bitcoin and sees cryptocurrencies as a hedge against the devaluation of traditional currencies.
- The crypto market is currently facing challenges, including the liquidation of FTX, a major cryptocurrency exchange, which plans to divest $3.4 billion worth of crypto assets by the end of 2023.
- The volatility and uncertainties associated with cryptocurrencies are highlighted by these challenges, and the market's evolution is subject to ongoing debate.
The sentiment of the article is mixed. Robert Kiyosaki's support for cryptocurrencies is portrayed positively, but the challenges and uncertainties in the crypto market are highlighted as well.