Robert Kennedy Jr Promises to Protect Your Right to Use and Hold Bitcoin as President – Featured Bitcoin News
U.S. presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. (RFK Jr.) has promised to ensure that “your right to use and hold bitcoin is inviolable."...
- U.S. presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. (RFK Jr.) has promised to protect the right to use and hold bitcoin if elected president.
- He believes that bitcoin is a defense against totalitarianism and manipulation of the money supply, and it promotes transparency and democracy in government institutions.
- RFK Jr. opposes central bank digital currencies, warning that they could lead to financial slavery and political tyranny.
- He supports cryptocurrencies, including bitcoin, as a major innovation engine and criticizes proposed taxes on cryptocurrency mining.
- RFK Jr. accepts bitcoin donations for his presidential campaign and criticizes the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for not being crypto-friendly.
The overall sentiment of the article is positive towards Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s promise to protect the right to use and hold bitcoin. The article highlights his support for bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, as well as his criticism of central bank digital currencies and proposed taxes on cryptocurrency mining.