Ripple Sensationally Rebrands ODL Service: Details
Ripple solution users should not worry about ODL services disappearing from fintech's official website...
- Ripple has removed the section about on-demand liquidity (ODL) from its official communication channels.
- Ripple's Vice President Emi Yoshikawa clarified that ODL services have been consolidated under the term "Ripple Payments."
- Despite the rebranding, ODL mechanisms will continue to work as usual.
- The transition from crypto-like jargon to more mainstream terminology is considered a trend.
- RippleNet's ODL is a cross-border payment solution that uses XRP as a bridge asset.
- Latin America and Asia Pacific are important regions for Ripple's ODL strategy.
- Ripple partners, including MoneyGram, have integrated ODL into their services.
- SBI, Tranglo, and other Ripple counterparties have opened more ODL corridors.
- Some partners, like Novatti Group, have used ODL as their first step into the cryptocurrency space.
- Novatti Group has released a fiat-backed stablecoin, AUDD, based on the XRP Ledger.
- The XRP price is trying to stay above $0.5 on major spot exchanges.
The sentiment of the article is mostly neutral, with a focus on providing information about Ripple's rebranding of ODL services and its impact on users and partners.