Ripple Sells Millions of XRP After Receiving 100 Million XRP From Mysterious Whale
Fintech giant Ripple has transferred $15 million worth of XRP to Bitstamp after receiving anonymous transfer of 100 million XRP; here's who sent it...
- Ripple has transferred $15 million worth of XRP to Bitstamp after receiving an anonymous transfer of 100 million XRP.
- The sending wallet belonged to Ripple, which has been selling chunks of XRP and moving them to Bitstamp.
- Ripple transferred a total of 29,600,000 XRP to sell.
- The anonymous transfer of 100 million XRP was sent by Canada-based crypto exchange SideShift.
- The reasons for the transfer are unknown, but it could be that exchanges sometimes move extra XRP received from Ripple back to it, or Ripple could be buying back XRP from the secondary market.
- Ripple has rebranded its On-Demand Liquidity (ODL) product to make it easier for average users to understand.
The sentiment of the article is neutral. It provides factual information about Ripple's XRP transfers and rebranding without expressing any positive or negative opinions.