Republic to Use Avalanche Blockchain for Profit-sharing Investment Note
Neo-investment and technology firm Republic intends to distribute Profits to retail investors from the proceeds of its diverse portfolio of investment...
- Republic, a neo-investment and technology firm, plans to distribute profits to retail investors through the Avalanche blockchain-based security token.
- The Republic Note is a profit-sharing digital asset that accumulates earnings from Republic's investment portfolio and services.
- Republic has raised over $2.6 billion in funding and has three million investors, including Web3 companies Avalanche, DappRadar, and Dapper Labs.
- Retail investors will receive dividends in USD Coin once the dividend fund reaches $2 million.
- Republic has developed a Web3 self-custodial, cross-chain wallet for distributing dividends to Republic Noteholders.
- The notes will not be tradable digital assets like other cryptocurrencies.
- Republic chose Avalanche as its blockchain platform due to its strength, scale, and speed, as well as a longstanding partnership with Ava Labs.
- The Republic Note underwent an audit by Quantstamp and will have a price of $0.36 per note.
- Initially, 330 to 350 million Republic Notes will be in circulation, with a maximum supply of 800 million.
- Other companies, like Blockstream, have introduced tokenized securities offerings to potential investors.
The overall sentiment of the article is positive, highlighting Republic's plans to distribute profits to retail investors through the Avalanche blockchain-based security token.