Report Shows Crypto Sector Spends Over $20M on Lobbying Efforts
With over a month remaining until the conclusion of 2023, the cryptocurrency sector in the United States has expended $20 million on lobbying endeavors,...
- The cryptocurrency sector in the United States has spent $20 million on lobbying in 2023, close to surpassing the record of $22.2 million in 2022.
- The aggregate lobbying expenditure of U.S. crypto companies has increased from $2.5 million to $22 million in the past few years.
- Crypto lobbying expenditures make up 19.7% of all lobbying on Wall Street.
- The number of companies engaging in lobby expenditure has remained relatively stable, with 56 in 2023 compared to 57 in 2022.
- Coinbase, the non-commercial Blockchain Association, and Ripple are among the organizations with the highest crypto lobbying expenditures.
The article provides information about the increasing lobbying expenditures in the cryptocurrency sector in the United States. It does not express a positive or negative sentiment.