Future3 Campus and TON Foundation Announce Bootcamp for Mini-App Builders in Telegram’s Web3 Ecosystem
Zug, Switzerland, November 21st, 2023, Chainwire – Future3 Campus, in partnership with The Open Network (TON) Foundation, has today announced the launch of The TON Bootcamp, an incubation program to foster mini-app development within TON’s Web3 ecosystem in Telegram. The 15 selected teams may receive support for integrating into TON’s Web3 ecosystem and stand a chance […]...
- Future3 Campus and TON Foundation have announced the launch of The TON Bootcamp, an incubation program for mini-app development within TON's Web3 ecosystem in Telegram.
- The program will run for five months and selected teams may receive up to USD $500,000 in funding from Future3 Campus.
- The Bootcamp aims to support projects building real-world payment and gaming solutions to integrate into TON's Web3 ecosystem.
- Participants will have access to marketplace opportunities, mentorship from blockchain professionals, and resources for mass adoption of Web3 products.
- The selected projects may also have the opportunity to present their products at Web3 Festival 2024's demo day pitch and showcase events.
- Applications for The TON Bootcamp are open until December 18, 2023.
The article has a positive sentiment, highlighting the opportunities and support provided by The TON Bootcamp for mini-app developers.