De.Fi Sold Out $5M Round: OKX, Binance & Coinbase Directors among Investors (The Sale is Still Open)
Warsaw, Poland, November 20th, 2023, Chainwire — De.Fi, a SocialFi & Antivirus SuperApp, has reached a significant milestone with the launch of De.Fi 2.0. Currently in the spotlight is the ongoing $DEFI token public sale, opened to users that want to join 2.0 Ecosystem. The project has already raised an impressive $5 million The De.Fi Super […]...
- De.Fi, a SocialFi & Antivirus SuperApp, has launched De.Fi 2.0 and is currently conducting a $DEFI token public sale.
- The project has already raised $5 million and has over 3 million unique users.
- De.Fi has resolved industry issues and defused over 540,000 risk tokens, potentially saving $27 billion.
- The team is backed by early investors of Tesla and SpaceX, as well as OKX Ventures, Huobi Ventures, Mexc, and Directors from Coinbase and Binance.
- De.Fi 2.0 includes De.Fi Connect, SocialFi, De.Fi L2 Chain, and De.Fi-Gpt.
- The platform offers portfolio management, exploration of DeFi opportunities, and a built-in Crypto Antivirus for risk detection.
- De.Fi aims to gamify the onboarding process of Web3 and De.Fi.
The article portrays De.Fi as a successful and innovative platform, with positive sentiment towards its achievements, partnerships, and future prospects.