BlackRock Refutes Claims of Filing for XRP Spot ETF; Borroe Finance Hits New High
An online post claiming that BlackRock filed for an XRP spot ETF has created real drama in the media. After the news, XRP's price jumped over 12% in about...
- An online post claiming that BlackRock filed for an XRP spot ETF caused XRP's price to jump over 12% in 20 minutes.
- However, the claims were refuted by BlackRock, resulting in over $7 million in losses for futures traders.
- It highlights the importance of doing due diligence before investing.
- BorroeFinance ($ROE) is recommended as an alternative, offering audited peer-to-peer lending on the Web3 platform.
- BorroeFinance has raised over $1.5 million in capital and provides quick, secure, and low-cost loans to Web3 businesses.
- The platform uses NFTs funded by investors and focuses on security and safety with AI risk assessment and blockchain technology.
- $ROE tokens are currently in Stage 2 of the presale, priced at $0.015, with incremental price increases leading up to the big launch.
The article highlights both positive and negative aspects. The positive aspects include the potential of BorroeFinance and its revolutionary approach, while the negative aspects involve the false claims about BlackRock's XRP spot ETF and the resulting losses for traders.