DYDX to launch public testnet of Cosmos-based blockchain on July 5
Decentralized exchange DYDX said Wednesday that it would launch the public testnet of its Cosmos-based blockchain next week. ...
- DYDX, a decentralized exchange, will launch the public testnet of its Cosmos-based blockchain next week.
- The DYDX Chain completed Milestone 4 and has over 40 validators running the platform's software.
- The testnet will launch ahead of schedule on July 5 and will initially support Bitcoin and Ethereum markets.
- Functions to be tested include wallet connectivity, order book viewing, market orders, and account information.
- DYDX plans to add over 30 more markets through future network upgrades.
- The mainnet launch, completing Milestone 5, is scheduled for September.
- In 2022, DYDX saw a 140% increase in cumulative transaction volume, reaching $466.3 billion.
The article provides positive news about DYDX's progress, with the successful completion of Milestone 4 and the upcoming launch of the public testnet. The mention of future network upgrades and the significant increase in transaction volume also contribute to a positive sentiment.