CFTC technology board to discuss DeFi, DAOs and more at July meeting
An advisory body on technology issues within the Commodity Futures Trading Commission will discuss decentralized finance and a recent win in the Ooki DAO case at an upcoming meeting....
- The CFTC's Technology Advisory Committee will discuss decentralized finance (DeFi) and the recent Ooki DAO case.
- The committee meeting will take place on July 18 at the CFTC's Washington D.C. headquarters.
- The committee will explore the implications of the federal judge's ruling in favor of the CFTC against Ooki DAO.
- Some parties, like crypto investment firm Paradigm, have pushed back against the CFTC's enforcement actions.
- The committee will also hear from technology experts on topics such as artificial intelligence and decentralized finance.
- Three subcommittees will be introduced, including one focused on digital assets and blockchain technology.
The sentiment of the article is neutral, providing information about the upcoming discussion and recent developments related to decentralized finance and the CFTC's case against Ooki DAO.