Quant's CBDC infrastructure now available for enterprise use
Quant has released the Overledger Platform, an enterprise-grade technology that underpins the Bank of England's CBDC pilot....
- Quant has made its Overledger Platform available to businesses.
- The technology is used in the Bank of England and Bank for International Settlements Project Rosalind retail CBDC project.
- The platform addresses blockchain interoperability challenges between central bank and institutional ledgers.
- Quant partnered with digital transformation company UST on the project.
- The technology is well positioned to meet the increasing interest from institutions in tokenized money and assets.
The article has a positive sentiment as it talks about the release of new technology that addresses blockchain interoperability challenges and is well positioned to meet the increasing interest from institutions in tokenized money and assets.