Polygon (MATIC) Aims at Another Uptick as PoS Activity Surges
Like the other metrics mentioned, Polygon’s native token MATIC has also been involved in the party. Read more on Coin Edition....
- Activity on the Polygon (MATIC) network has been surging, with 17 million transactions occurring between November 17 and 18.
- The network generated $1.2 million in revenue for its stakers.
- Crypto exchange OKX is using the Polygon CDK to build on the network.
- The Polygon PoS network hit $400 million in DEX volume.
- The Polygon zkEVM saw a 12% increase in Total Value Locked (TVL) in the last seven days.
- MATIC's price increased by 7.16% in the last 24 hours, reaching $0.84.
- There is resistance at $0.84, but the Relative Strength Index (RSI) suggests that buyers are back in the market.
- The uptrend is likely to continue, with the Awesome Oscillator (AO) switching to a bullish momentum.
The sentiment of the article is generally positive, highlighting the surge in activity on the Polygon network, the revenue generated for stakers, and the bullish momentum of MATIC's price.