Poloniex Hacker Might Be Identified, $10M Bounty Offered
Tron (TRX) founder Justin Sun sends last warning to malefactors behind $114 million Poloniex hack...
- A cryptocurrency hacker stole almost $114 million from Poloniex, one of the oldest exchanges.
- Justin Sun, the founder of Tron, stated that the hacker can return the money in exchange for a $10 million bounty.
- The personal identity of the hacker has been confirmed by the Poloniex team, with the involvement of police forces from China, the USA, and Russia.
- The stolen funds have been marked for tracking and cannot be used or laundered.
- The hacker has seven days to return the funds, or else police forces from multiple countries will take action.
- The Poloniex hack is the second largest attack in crypto in 2023.
The sentiment of the article is mostly negative, focusing on the theft and the need to recover the stolen funds. However, there is a positive aspect in the form of the bounty offered for the return of the funds.