NFL Quarterback Trevor Lawrence and Two YouTube Influencers Settle FTX Case
NFL team Jacksonville Jaguars' quarterback Trevor Lawrence and YouTube influencers Kevin Paffrath and Tom Nash agreed to undisclosed terms, while BitBoy has been dismissed from the case....
- Sam Bankman-Fried is preparing for a trial defense in Manhattan.
- Three celebrity promoters of his failed FTX cryptocurrency exchange have opted to settle the case.
- The celebrities include NFL quarterback Trevor Lawrence and YouTube influencers Kevin Paffrath and Tom Nash.
- The terms of the settlement are undisclosed.
- The final court order acknowledging the settlement is pending approval from U.S. Judge K. Michael Moore.
- Other celebrities, such as Shaquille O’Neal, Tom Brady, Gisele Bundchen, and Steph Curry, have also been sued for promoting FTX.
- Lawyers leading the case expect more FTX settlements to be reached.
- Crypto influencer Ben "BitBoy" Armstrong has been dismissed from the case.
The sentiment of the article is neutral. It provides factual information about the settlement of the case involving celebrity promoters of the FTX cryptocurrency exchange.