Featured Story | Congress Gets the Runaround From Regulators, Again
"If the broker rule proceeds as is, it will surely spell the near-total collapse of the crypto industry in the United States," writes Blockchain Association CEO Kristin Smith and DeFi Education Fund CEO Miller Whitehouse-Levine....
- The article titled "Congress Gets the Runaround From Regulators, Again" is an opinion piece written by Kristin Smith and Miller Whitehouse-Levine.
- It is part of Consensus Magazine's Tax Week.
- The article highlights the challenges faced by Congress in dealing with regulators.
- The sponsors of the episode are CME Group and PayPal.
- CME Group offers cryptocurrency futures and options for bitcoin and ether trading.
- PayPal introduces a stablecoin called PayPal USD (PYUSD), backed by U.S. dollar deposits and similar cash equivalents.
- The episode of the podcast "Markets Daily" is hosted by Noelle Acheson and produced by Jared Schwartz and Eleanor Pahl.
- The article discusses the daily action in crypto markets and recent industry developments.
The sentiment of the article is neutral. It provides information about the challenges faced by Congress in dealing with regulators and introduces the sponsors' cryptocurrency and stablecoin offerings.