Over Half Billion SHIB Burned in Quiet Shiba Inu Week: Details
Shiba Inu also saw a 305 billion SHIB inflow in past day...
- Over half a billion SHIB tokens were burned in the past week, representing a slight increase in the weekly burn rate.
- In the last seven days, 570,455,129 SHIB tokens were burned in 110 transactions, amounting to $4,083.
- However, the daily burn rate has decreased in the past 24 hours, with 86,429,656 SHIB tokens burned in 18 transactions.
- Shiba Inu experienced a steady rise after reaching lows of $0.00000696, rallying for four consecutive days before encountering resistance at $0.00000757.
- SHIB is currently down 2.14% in the last 24 hours, trading at $0.0000073.
- Shiba Inu developers have initiated the process of renouncing the BONE contract, which involves a two-step process using a timelock contract controlled by a decentralized multisig wallet.
- On September 16, Shiba Inu saw a large-holder inflow of 305 billion SHIB, surpassing the previous day's inflow of 110.82 billion SHIB.
- Large holder inflows for SHIB have increased by 91.32% in the last seven days, and large holder netflows are up 148%.
Go to publisher site
The sentiment of the article is mostly neutral, providing factual information about Shiba Inu's token burns, price movements, and developer initiatives.
You May Ask
How many SHIB tokens were burned in the past week, and what was the total value?What is the current daily burn rate for SHIB tokens?How did Shiba Inu's price perform after reaching its lows?What is the status of the BONE contract and its renouncement process?How much SHIB was inflowed by large holders on September 16, and what does this indicate?