OpenAI Staff Reportedly Ask Board to Resign After Sam Altman's Saga
Employees of Tech firm OpenAI have reportedly demanded the board members to resign following issues with Sam Altman's sack, 505 out of 700 employees have...
- Employees of OpenAI have demanded the resignation of board members following the dismissal of founder Sam Altman.
- 505 out of 700 employees have signed a letter expressing their dissatisfaction.
- The letter accuses the board of undermining the mission of OpenAI and weakening the organization.
- Employees have struggled to obtain a definitive response from the board regarding Altman's termination.
- On November 17, Altman's employment was terminated due to a lack of candid communication with the board.
- Greg Brockman also lost his chair position on the same day.
- Satya Nadella, CEO of Microsoft, announced the employment of Altman and Brockman to lead a new AI team.
The sentiment in the article is negative, as employees are dissatisfied with the board's actions and demand their resignation.