XRP's Legal Clarity: Why Is It Still Excluded from Ripple's Liquidity Hub?
A recent discussion between legal expert Bill Morgan and a community member named Micah XRP brought to light some critical insights regarding Ripple's...
- The article discusses a recent discussion between legal expert Bill Morgan and a community member named Micah XRP regarding Ripple's XRP and its ongoing legal issues with the SEC.
- Bill Morgan raises concerns about Ripple's use of XRP in their Liquidity Hub and questions if it or its clients could be assured of non-interference from SEC enforcement until the lawsuit and any subsequent appeal is resolved.
- Ripple recently expanded its Liquidity Hub to include support for USDC and USDT, but XRP, which was previously promised to be part of the asset roster, is still absent.
- Micah XRP questions the reasons for XRP's absence from the Liquidity Hub, considering that it now has legal clarity.
- Bill Morgan clarifies that Ripple is not legally bound to incorporate XRP into the Hub, despite being more attentive to its shareholders and customers.
The article discusses the ongoing legal saga between Ripple and the SEC regarding XRP. It highlights concerns about Ripple's use of XRP in their Liquidity Hub and questions the reasons for XRP's absence from the asset roster. The sentiment is neutral, focusing on providing information and raising important points.