Web3 Game Adoption Hinges on Free-to-Play Approach, Says YGG Co-Founder
To increase adoption, in 2024, most successful Web3 games will move away from the play-to-earn (P2E) model to free-to-play, according to Gabby Dizon, the co-founder of Yield Guild Games....
- In 2024, successful Web3 games are expected to shift from the play-to-earn model to free-to-play.
- The co-founder of Yield Guild Games, Gabby Dizon, believes that new Web3 games will prioritize gameplay over tokenomics.
- The aim is to remove technical and financial entry barriers to increase mass adoption.
- Developers are focusing on creating high-quality games with better tokenomics and earning models.
- Artificial intelligence (AI) will be introduced into blockchain-based gaming, allowing players to delegate tasks to AI.
The sentiment of the article is positive overall, as it discusses the potential improvements and developments in Web3 gaming.