The world’s biggest Bitcoin conferences: Decentralize with Cointelegraph
The latest episode of Decentralize with Cointelegraph delves into the two largest Bitcoin conferences....
- The article discusses two Bitcoin conferences: Bitcoin 2023 in Miami and BTC Prague in the Czech Republic.
- Despite the bear market, both conferences saw a significant number of attendees, indicating the continued interest and belief in Bitcoin.
- The conferences focused on topics such as the future of Bitcoin inscriptions and the rise of "toxic" Bitcoin maximalism.
- The goal of both conferences was to promote greater Bitcoin adoption.
- The participation of United States presidential candidates, companies like eToro, and Stanford professors suggests the mainstream acceptance of Bitcoin and crypto.
- Attendees were enthusiastic about networking and connecting with like-minded entrepreneurs.
Go to publisher site
The sentiment of the article is generally positive, highlighting the resilience and enthusiasm of Bitcoin believers despite the bear market.
You May Ask
What were the two Bitcoin conferences mentioned in the article?How many attendees did the Bitcoin 2023 conference in Miami have?What were some of the discussion points at the conferences?Who were some notable participants in the conferences?What is the goal of the conferences in terms of Bitcoin adoption?