Telegram trading bot tallies daily volume topping $16M
Telegram bots have seen a cumulative trading volume of over $4 billion....
- Telegram bots, such as Banana Gun, have achieved a cumulative trading volume of over $4 billion.
- Banana Gun has a daily trading volume of over $16 million and a seven-day average trading volume of $9 million.
- It has attracted 46,000 lifetime users and has a lifetime trading volume of $589 million since its launch in June.
- Telegram bots simplify the trading process for users but come with added custody risk.
- Banana Gun has seen its volume market share increase steadily from ~20% to ~35%.
- Security concerns and risks should not be dismissed when using Telegram bots.
The article provides positive information about the success and popularity of Telegram bots, particularly Banana Gun. However, it also highlights the need to be cautious due to security concerns.