SEC claims Ceffu wallet provider is 'Binance-related' in motion against BAM
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission seeks a court order to inspect Binance.US....
- The United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) claims that Ceffu, a wallet provider, is "Binance-related" in contradiction to Binance's earlier claims.
- The SEC argues against Binance's request for a protective order, calling it meritless.
- Binance referred to the SEC investigation as a "fishing expedition."
- The SEC describes Binance's response to its June suit as "a house of mirrors."
- The SEC raises questions about Ceffu, stating that it appears to have control of customer assets.
Go to publisher site
The sentiment of the article is negative towards Binance, as the SEC challenges their claims and requests.