“Sam Bankman-Fried really hurt the industry” — Anthony Scaramucci
Scaramucci also praised crypto regulation in Canada compared to the current environment in the U.S....
- Anthony Scaramucci, founder of Skybridge Capital and former White House communications director, criticized crypto executive Sam Bankman-Fried for hurting the industry in the United States from a regulatory perspective.
- Scaramucci praised Canada for learning from the United States and setting up its crypto regulatory environment in a way similar to how things were done in the US.
- Scaramucci believes that the Canadian crypto digital asset space is thriving.
- Scaramucci sees Binance CEO Changpeng "CZ" Zhao, a Canadian national, as a potential leader in the future of cryptocurrency exchanges.
- Scaramucci believes that CZ will face criticism but will continue to be the most influential person in crypto, with the largest platform and the potential for mass adoption.
The sentiment in the article is mostly positive, with Scaramucci praising Canada's regulatory environment and expressing optimism about the future of cryptocurrency exchanges.