Is Rollbit Coin Going to Zero? RLB Price Drops 10% Overnight as New Bitcoin Startup Raises $3 Million
RLB Price Analysis: As Rollbit takes tumultuous -10% tumble, will surging revenue volumes on Rollbit Casino recover price action or is Rollbit going to zero? ALSO: Discover Bitcoin derivatives project exploding over $3M raised....
- Rollbit (RLB) experienced a -10% overnight drop in price, leading to concerns about its future.
- Despite the price drop, Rollbit's volumes across its revenue streams (casino, crypto futures, and sports) are surging to all-time highs.
- A deflationary burn-mechanism is in place, burning 0.1% of RLB supply in the last 24 hours.
- Rollbit is currently trading at $0.12 with a 24-hour change of 0.00%.
- The recent downside move cooled down RLB's RSI indicator, which dropped from an overbought signal to an oversold signal.
- The MACD indicator shows bearish divergence.
- A bounce from the lower trendline support could lead to a re-test with the 20DMA, with an upside target at $0.1525.
- Rollbit's risk: reward ratio is 2.61.
- BTCBSC, a Bitcoin derivative project, has raised over $2.6 million and offers enhancements to Bitcoin's challenges.
- BTCBSC integrates with BSC (Binance Smart Chain) for faster transaction times and lower fees.
- BTCBSC's adoption of proof-of-stake makes it more sustainable.
The sentiment in the article is mixed. There are concerns about Rollbit's price drop, but also optimism about its revenue streams and deflationary burn-mechanism. BTCBSC is portrayed positively as an emerging Bitcoin derivative project with enhancements and sustainability.