Republic Plans to Pay Users’ Dividends on Avalanche Blockchain
Next-generation investment and technology firm Republic has announced plans to issue its upcoming digital asset on the Avalanche....
- Republic, a next-generation investment and technology firm, plans to issue its digital asset, Republic Note, on the Avalanche blockchain network.
- Republic Note will serve as a dividend payout for investors who utilize the Republic investment infrastructure.
- The digital token has over $900,000 in its dividend pool size and has secured over $30 million from private and institutional investors.
- Once trading begins, users will have access to a maximum token supply of 800 million, with 372 million currently in circulation.
- Republic chose Avalanche for its speed, scalability, flexibility, and eco-friendliness.
- The Republic Note will be launched on INX, a US-regulated secondary trading platform for decentralized assets.
The overall sentiment of the article is positive, highlighting the achievements and potential of Republic Note and its partnership with Avalanche.