Price analysis 9/18: SPX, DXY, BTC, ETH, BNB, XRP, ADA, DOGE, TON, SOL
Bitcoin bulls are likely to take a shot at the overhead resistance but the bears are unlikely to give up easily....
- The failure of the bears to sink Bitcoin's price below $25,000-support ignited buying interest.
- Market participants are optimistic that the Federal Reserve will not hike rates this year.
- The strength in the United States dollar index has not adversely impacted the price of Bitcoin.
- The last ten days in September are known to favor the bears.
- The S&P 500 Index has been positive on average only for two days between Sep. 20 and 30 since 1950.
- The bears sold aggressively at the downtrend line, pulling the price back below the moving averages.
- The U.S. dollar index is likely to face resistance at 106.
- Bitcoin has maintained support above the 20-day EMA since Sep. 14.
- Ether broke above the overhead resistance on Sep. 18, indicating a comeback for the bulls.
The sentiment in the article is generally positive, with mentions of buying interest, optimism about the Federal Reserve not hiking rates, and the bulls making a comeback in Bitcoin and Ether.