Osaka Digital Exchange to Launch Trading of Japan's First Digital Securities on December 25
Osaka Digital Exchange launches Japan's first-ever digital securities trading with security tokens from real estate firms Ichigo and Kenedix....
- Osaka Digital Exchange (ODX) is set to launch Japan's first-ever digital securities trading on December 25.
- The platform will feature security tokens issued by real estate firms Ichigo Inc. and Kenedix Inc.
- ODX aims to establish a digital stock exchange and has received regulatory approval for its proprietary trading system for security tokens.
- Ichigo Owners is expected to issue around ¥3 billion worth of tokenized securities, with the largest issue price ever for an Ichigo Group security token.
- The introduction of digital securities trading in Japan is expected to create new opportunities for investors and contribute to the broader adoption of digital securities.
- Japan is following a global trend, with other Asian markets like Hong Kong and South Korea also facilitating security token sales.
The article highlights the positive impact of Osaka Digital Exchange's launch of digital securities trading in Japan. It emphasizes the potential opportunities for investors, the increased accessibility and efficiency of security tokens, and the broader adoption of digital securities. The sentiment is overall positive.