MicroStrategy Acquires Additional $347 Million in BTC
Michael Saylor's MicroStrategy acquired an additional 12,333 Bitcoin in the past two months....
- MicroStrategy has acquired an additional 12,333 Bitcoin, worth approximately $347 million, in the last two months.
- The average price of the Bitcoin purchased was approximately $28,136 per Bitcoin.
- MicroStrategy and its subsidiaries now collectively hold 152,333 Bitcoin, totaling $4.52 billion.
- The recent acquisition is the largest by MicroStrategy this year, surpassing previous purchases in March and April.
- MicroStrategy has been regularly purchasing Bitcoin and believes it to be a strong store of value.
- BTC price has seen an uptick, gaining over 20% in less than a month.
- Crypto analysts have mixed reviews on the impact of MicroStrategy's purchase on BTC price.
The sentiment of the article is generally positive, highlighting MicroStrategy's continued investment in Bitcoin and the recent uptick in BTC price. However, there is also mention of mixed reviews from crypto analysts.