Litecoin Price Prediction as $700 Million Sends LTC Up 12% – Are Whales Buying?
The price of Litecoin (LTC) has increased by 2.5% in the past 24 hours, rallying to $67.98 on a day when the cryptocurrency market as a whole has gained by a more modest 1%....
- The price of Litecoin (LTC) has increased by 2.5% in the past 24 hours, reaching $67.98.
- LTC is up by 13% in a week and by 5.5% in the past month.
- The altcoin's 24-hour trading volume has risen beyond $700 million.
- The news of someone using LTC to buy a wristwatch worth $2,895 has contributed to its recent gains.
- Litecoin's indicators, such as the relative strength index (RSI) and moving averages, suggest increasing momentum and a potential breakout.
- LTC could reach $70 in the next few days or weeks.
- However, LTC has been removed from the New York Department of Financial Services' list of approved virtual currencies, which could have negative repercussions.
The sentiment of the article is mostly positive, highlighting the price increase and potential for further gains in Litecoin. However, the removal of LTC from the New York Department of Financial Services' list is seen as a negative development.