Kraken Co-Founder Jesse Powell Blasts SEC as 'Top Decel,' Says Crypto Should Exit US
Kraken co-founder Jesse Powell did not mince words recently when he criticized the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for suing his...
- Kraken co-founder Jesse Powell criticized the SEC for suing his cryptocurrency exchange, calling the regulator the "USA's top decel."
- Powell warned other crypto companies to leave the "US warzone" to avoid costly legal battles.
- The SEC filed a lawsuit against Kraken, alleging securities law violations, just months after Kraken settled previous claims for $30 million.
- Powell advised crypto companies to relocate outside of the US to avoid further troubles.
- Tensions between crypto firms and regulators like the SEC are deepening, with more legal battles expected.
The sentiment in the article is negative, as Jesse Powell criticizes the SEC and warns of costly legal battles for crypto companies in the US.