Judge Refuses to Compel Binance.US to Release Documents Requested by SEC
A U.S. judge has declined the SEC's immediate request for access to Binance.US's software and other documentation. Read on to know more....
- A U.S. judge has denied the SEC's immediate request for access to Binance.US's software and documentation in the ongoing legal battle between the SEC and Binance.US.
- The SEC is seeking detailed information and increased availability of Binance executives for depositions.
- The judge expressed reservations about allowing the inspection at this time and suggested the SEC should make more specific requests for discovery and engage with a broader range of witnesses.
- The SEC has faced difficulties in obtaining information from Binance.US since initiating legal action against the cryptocurrency exchange.
- Binance has characterized the SEC's requests for discovery as "unduly burdensome."
The sentiment of the article is neutral, as it presents the facts of the ongoing legal battle between the SEC and Binance.US without expressing a positive or negative opinion.