Japanese exchange plans to start digital securities trading on Dec. 25
Osaka Digital Exchange (ODX) will be offering security tokens issued by Ichigo Inc. and Kenedix Inc. on December. ...
- Osaka Digital Exchange (ODX) will begin trading digital securities in Japan through security tokens issued by two real-estate firms.
- ODX's trading system for security tokens starts on Dec. 25.
- Ichigo Inc. plans to sell over $20 million in securities backed by property investments, while Kenedix Inc. also plans to offer digital securities on the ODX platform.
- Security tokens are digital assets that represent a stake in an external enterprise or asset.
- Japan is warming up to the idea of trading digitally managed securities, but the market is still testing the waters to determine demand.
The article provides information about Osaka Digital Exchange (ODX) starting the trading of digital securities in Japan through security tokens. It highlights the plans of two real-estate firms, Ichigo Inc. and Kenedix Inc., to offer digital securities on the ODX platform. The sentiment is generally positive, as it indicates a growing interest in trading digitally managed securities in Japan.