Crypto funding: Metaverse, gaming and fintechs dominate $80M week
Eleven crypto startups raked in approximately $80 million in new funds to expand product lines and start new projects. ...
- Eleven crypto startups raised approximately $80 million in new funds.
- Animoca Brands raised $20 million through a new ordinary share offering.
- The funds will be used for the Mocaverse project, an online membership-based platform with an NFT collection.
- Fipto, a digital asset service provider in France, raised $16 million.
- Fipto offers crypto asset exchange services and custody.
- Flashwire, an online banking platform, raised $10 million in a series A funding round.
The sentiment of the article is generally positive as it highlights the successful fundraising efforts of several crypto startups. The investments will support the expansion of product lines and the development of new projects.