FTX bolsters claims portal security measures following cyber breach
On September 17, bankrupt cryptocurrency exchange FTX announced that its claimants can resume access to its claims portal, after freezing accounts in a precautionary measure following a cyber security incident. ...
- Bankrupt cryptocurrency exchange FTX has reopened its customer claims portal after a cyber attack.
- Claimants can now submit asset claims they held on the exchange before it became insolvent.
- FTX confirmed that none of its systems were affected by the cyber breach involving its bankruptcy claims agent, Kroll.
- Account holders can regain access to their accounts and proceed with the bankruptcy claims process.
- The claims portal allows customers from various FTX platforms to access their account information and submit claims.
- FTX froze accounts as a precautionary step and has implemented additional security measures.
- The claims portal had previously experienced issues and was temporarily suspended after the cyber attack.
The sentiment of the article is neutral, providing factual information about the reopening of FTX's customer claims portal after a cyber attack.