Fidelity jumps aboard the spot ETH ETF train
According to the filing, the proposed rule change names the fund the Fidelity Ethereum Fund. The 19b-4 was filed with CBOE....
- Fidelity has filed a 19b-4 application with the SEC for an Ethereum ETF.
- The proposed rule change names the fund the Fidelity Ethereum Fund.
- The investment objective of the Trust is to track the performance of ETH.
- Fidelity's proposed ETH fund comes after BlackRock also filed a 19b-4 for an ether ETF.
- Fidelity is also in the running for a spot bitcoin ETF.
The sentiment of the article is neutral. It provides factual information about Fidelity filing a 19b-4 application for an Ethereum ETF, along with mentioning BlackRock's similar filing.