CZ, Buterin, Dorsey top crypto social media popularity charts as SBF clings to 10th place
The last spot in the most popular list was bagged by Sam Bankman-Fried (SBF), the founder and former CEO of the defunct crypto exchange FTX....
- The top 10 most popular crypto entrepreneurs based on their social media presence have been identified.
- Binance CEO Changpeng 'CZ' Zhao is ranked first, followed by Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin and Twitter co-founder and Block CEO Jack Dorsey.
- The rankings were compiled by CoinLedger, combining CryptoWeekly's list of the 30 most influential people in cryptocurrency with their social media followings.
- CZ has the highest number of followers with nearly 9.1 million on X (formerly Twitter) and Instagram combined.
- Buterin and Dorsey have 7.7 million and 6.4 million followers respectively.
- MicroStrategy co-founder Michael Saylor and ARK Investment Management CEO Cathie Wood are ranked fourth and fifth.
- Other entrepreneurs on the list include Chamath Palihapitiya, Marc Andreessen, Barry Silbert, Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong, and Sam "SBF" Bankman-Fried.
The article provides information about the top 10 most popular crypto entrepreneurs based on their social media presence. It presents the rankings and the number of followers each entrepreneur has. The tone of the article is neutral and informative.