Crypto Platform Strike and Checkout.com Partner to Bring Bitcoin Buying to 65+ Countries
Bitcoin (BTC) wallet and payment platform Strike has partnered with Checkout.com to enable debit-card-based Bitcoin purchases in over 65 countries. Strike...
- Bitcoin wallet and payment platform Strike has partnered with Checkout.com to enable debit-card-based Bitcoin purchases in over 65 countries.
- Strike leverages Bitcoin's lightning network for instant and free cross-border fiat currency payments.
- Checkout.com provides a card network gateway, brokering relationships with Visa and Mastercard, to address the issue of swapping funds between digital and fiat currencies.
- Strike aims to become the "Bitcoin company of the earth" by offering global payments as a core feature.
- Currently, Strike Global users in over 36 countries can buy Bitcoin with a debit card, with rollouts to more countries planned.
- Strike has repurposed its Send Globally technology to allow users outside the US to send money to other nations.
- Strike has partnered with Bitrefill to enable customers to purchase real-world items using Bitcoin.
The article highlights positive developments in the cryptocurrency space, such as the partnership between Strike and Checkout.com, the expansion of Bitcoin purchases to more countries, and the ability to use Bitcoin for everyday purchases.