4 Ways Crypto Investors Can Avoid Phishing Scams
Cryptocurrency investing offers great returns to market participants. Unfortunately, these huge returns have attracted a sordid assortment of...
- Cryptocurrency investing has attracted cybercriminals looking to steal money from investor wallets.
- Phishing is a common form of cyber criminality in the crypto space.
- Investors can guard their investments from phishing attempts by verifying communications with DeFi platforms and exchanges.
- Practicing strong email security, such as using two-factor authentication (2FA), is crucial.
- Using reputable email service providers, like ProtonMail, can enhance protection against malicious attacks.
The article highlights the risks of phishing and cybercriminal activities in cryptocurrency investing. It provides practical tips for investors to protect their investments and emphasizes the importance of strong email security.