China Asset Management Signs MoU with Hashkey Exchange to Promote Web3 in Hong Kong
China Asset Management's Hong Kong branch has entered into a memorandum of understanding with Hashkey exchange and HamsaTech Hong Kong....
- China Asset Management's Hong Kong branch has signed a memorandum of understanding with Hashkey exchange and HamsaTech Hong Kong.
- The collaboration aims to foster and develop Web 3.0 initiatives in the asset management sector in Hong Kong.
- The Government of Hong Kong emphasized the importance of seizing the "golden opportunity" of Web 3.0 in the 2023-2024 Budget.
- The Financial Services and the Treasury Bureau announced significant initiatives for fintech development, including a focus on real economy applications and innovations in the digital assets and Web 3.0 sector.
- The Securities and Futures Commission introduced new regulations to protect investors and encourage innovation in the virtual assets sector.
- China Asset Management (HK) is dedicated to transforming the traditional asset management industry by integrating traditional finance and virtual assets.
- HashKey Exchange, with a license in Hong Kong, offers institutional services such as omnibus trading and tokenization services.
- HashKey Brokerage specializes in over-the-counter bulk trading for professional investors, while HashKey Xpert provides secure institutional-grade virtual asset custody services.
- The partnership with Hamsa is expected to offer a more comprehensive and innovative range of investment options for Hong Kong investors.
The overall sentiment of the article is positive, highlighting the collaboration between China Asset Management, Hashkey exchange, and HamsaTech Hong Kong to foster Web 3.0 initiatives in the asset management sector in Hong Kong. The article also mentions the government's emphasis on Web 3.0 and fintech development, along with new regulations to protect investors and encourage innovation in the virtual assets sector.